The “data controller”
Owner of data processing is the Company Nova Rotors srl via Carlo Cattaneo, 36040 Sossano VI Italy – 19/25.
Location of data processing
Nova Rotors srl via Carlo Cattaneo, 19/25 Sossano VI Italy.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated to identified individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on site usage and to check its correct functioning and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The voluntary and explicit mail and the compilation of “format” (masks) specifically designed involve the acquisition of the sender’s address and data/user, needed to respond to the requests made and/or provide the requested service included the continuation of special trade agreements if CT done and then accepted by the user through confirmation of quotes and orders that can follow. Specific summary information will be reported or displayed on Web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms or to request the dispatching of informative material or other communications.
Their absence can make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Methods of treatment
The personal data will be processed using manual, computerised and electronic logic strictly correlated to the same purposes and, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data in respect of the above Act.
Rights of interested parties
Below is the extract of the art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 and s, to remind you that you may exercise against us the following rights:-obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and the communication in an intelligible of the same data and their origin, as well as the purposes and methods of processing and the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments-obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data which are not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and processed;-obtain updating, rectification or integration of data;-oppose, totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.
See also the privacy for the data collected for the purposes of quotes and orders below.
According to the European regulation concerning the protection of personal data 2016/679
We inform you, in your capacity as concerned, pursuant to the European data protection Regulation GDPR 2016/679 that the personal data provided by you and the ones that will provide in future will be processed by us in accordance with applicable legislation and recorded on paper and/or electronic form, in accordance with the obligations of
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, carried out without the help of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
1) such personal data will be used for purposes concerning reciprocal obligations deriving from contractual relations and to fulfill legal, as well as to carry out an efficient administrative management of the relationship with you. The data will be processed using both paper files is through the use of electronic means for which Nova Rotors Ltd has adopted the minimum security measures provided for by the European regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data and further measures to ensure that the processing is carried out safely. The collected data will be communicated to the study of our trusted tax advice or companies associated with us for purposes strictly related to the contract/service or to comply with legal obligations. The data for this purpose is compulsory and any refusal to provide the requested data and/or not to authorize the treatment may make it impossible for our company to objectively observe legal obligations and contractual ones connected ;
2) personal data may also be processed for sending advertising material and to make it aware of new products/services that may be offered by our company;
3) the personal data may be published and then disseminated on our website or promotional brochures as a reference;
4) personal data may be disclosed to service companies with which Nova Rotors Srl has a ratio of collaboration for contractual, commercial, promotional and advertising.
set of data transferred to your browser from a Web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. Does so by identification card, recording your passwords and your user profile. This is not executable code and does not transmit the virus. Almost all browsers are initially set to accept cookies.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, allowing you to choose whether or not to accept it. However, for some Web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Customers who choose not to receive cookies cannot access the services reserved to the customers.
Here are the links that explain how to manage cookies for the most popular browsers:
– Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&hlrm=en
– Mozilla Firefox ™: https://support.mozilla.org/it/products/firefox
-Apple Safari ™: http://www.apple.com/it/support
The data referred to in points 2, 3, 4 are optional; a refusal to grant access and/or treatment might affect the contract and will not allow us to inform you about new opportunities that will offer you our company.
Please also note that under Chapter III of the European regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679 arts 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 you have the right to know,
access, update, correct, modify, block, transfer, delete all your data, as well as exercise all the other rights to these articles, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to Nova Rotors srl Via Carlo Cattaneo, 36040 Sossano VI Italy – 19/25.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and thereafter until the completion of all legal obligations in compliance with the procedures set out in the European data protection Regulations GDPR Personals